- RT @Jess_Bartholow: Trump's food stamp rule change, if enacted, would hurt 19 million households.... Join #HandsOffSNAP campaign to stop t… 1 week ago
- RT @egcanes: 16 years ago we lost #WarrenZevon. The greatest. Ever. https://t.co/tjGB3n92E0 1 week ago
- @Xfinity, @comcast Come on - if you want to be "Awesome," add the ACC Network immediately! #ACCN.com 3 weeks ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Volunteers Needed at Meals on Wheels South Florida patch.com/florida/aventu… 1 month ago
- Proud to be the 5,736th 😎 on @BackerKit for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Action Figure. Thanks @fctry rbg.backerkit.com/community_shar… 1 year ago
- Hello! 1 year ago
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
via Boing Boing
via Cool Hunting
For the last decade, the chefs at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) have been publishing The Professional Chef, an industry-standard textbook for aspiring cooks. Now available on the iPad, the significant volume has been given a much more accessible interface for professionals and home cooks alike. If you’r a foodarazzo, a semi-pro chef wannabe or just your run of the mill serious foodie, this app is is so worth the $50 they are charging. More info here via those great folks @ cool hunting.
It’s a long scroll down, but I found this fascinating. Great infographic by the folks @ MBAonline.com:
Created by: MBA Online
Here is the latest comic from our Joy of Tech friends at Geek Culture, Nitrozac and Snaggy. Joy of Tech appears three times a … Read More >>
via Top Technology Stories
OK, my daughter has just lost her shot at even one more episode. So long, Mr. Crab. See you later, Patrick. And Squidward? Let’s not even go there.
I never grew up with Spongebob – I was more of a “Rocky & Bullwinkle” kind of kid. Still, I do love that my kid digs retro “Yogi Bear,” and that we can find common ground with the brillant “Phineas & Ferb.” So I was kind of OK on the cartoon front. Or so I thought. But a recent study published … Read More >>