For the last decade, the chefs at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) have been publishing The Professional Chef, an industry-standard textbook for aspiring cooks. Now available on the iPad, the significant volume has been given a much more accessible interface for professionals and home cooks alike. If you’r a foodarazzo, a semi-pro chef wannabe or just your run of the mill serious foodie, this app is is so worth the $50 they are charging. More info here via those great folks @ cool hunting.
- Thanks 4 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 4 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Shop and support us! 2day, Amazon donates 10 times usual donation on your purchases to End Childhood Hunger! https://t… 4 months ago
- RT @SASlingerland: Thanks @fractweets and @FeedingAmerica for an inspiring dialogue about how we can #endhungernow. #hungerpc17 https://t.c… 4 months ago
- RT @LSheehanCastro: Hunger = more than food. We're talking Healthcare, affordable housing, Racism, wages, activism, Big Money, immigration… 4 months ago
- RT @Suzanne_Krull: Coalition of effective anti-poverty advocates must work TOGETHER on issues right out of the box. Deborah Weinstein. #hu… 4 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.