For the last decade, the chefs at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) have been publishing The Professional Chef, an industry-standard textbook for aspiring cooks. Now available on the iPad, the significant volume has been given a much more accessible interface for professionals and home cooks alike. If you’r a foodarazzo, a semi-pro chef wannabe or just your run of the mill serious foodie, this app is is so worth the $50 they are charging. More info here via those great folks @ cool hunting.
- RT @DemWrite: We are Ruthless now. Act accordingly. https://t.co/CoTTgqPnIZ 22 hours ago
- RT @_MealsOnWheels: Local Meals on Wheels programs kept up with the huge increase in demand by serving an average of 77% more meals in July… 2 days ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: For the entire month of October, Meals on Wheels South Florida will receive a $1 donation from each purchase of the $2.50 reu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Meals on Wheels South Florida and the Jewish Federation of Broward County partner to provide meals for seniors https://t.co/z… 1 month ago
- @GinaMBenitez What a great way to start a Tuesday in chaos-land with you anchoring on the morning news! Sweet! 1 month ago
- RT @GinaMBenitez: Best ridiculous quarantine purchase thus far. Happy Monday beautiful people! https://t.co/wojkwORrGc 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.