For the last decade, the chefs at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) have been publishing The Professional Chef, an industry-standard textbook for aspiring cooks. Now available on the iPad, the significant volume has been given a much more accessible interface for professionals and home cooks alike. If you’r a foodarazzo, a semi-pro chef wannabe or just your run of the mill serious foodie, this app is is so worth the $50 they are charging. More info here via those great folks @ cool hunting.
- @GinaMBenitez Heartbreaking news. Sorry for your loss, Gina - treasure your memories and time together, you were bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @GinaMBenitez: I’m so glad I took you out for one last long car ride. And gave you my PDQ fries. You were an earth angel. Now you’re an… 1 week ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: In President-elect Joe Biden, Americans elected a leader ready on Day One. Working together with President Biden and Vic… 2 weeks ago
- @ccruzon7 We are going to miss you - I can't imagine starting the morning without you at the News Desk. Good Luck! 3 weeks ago
- RT @WPLGLocal10: WHERE TO GET FOOD: Food distributions continue to help families during coronavirus. Check the list to see where this week'… 1 month ago
- RT @afterschool4all: 💡💡 IT'S HERE! 💡💡 Today marks the 21st #LightsOnAfterschool, day for us to point the nation's spotlight at the incredib… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.