For the last decade, the chefs at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) have been publishing The Professional Chef, an industry-standard textbook for aspiring cooks. Now available on the iPad, the significant volume has been given a much more accessible interface for professionals and home cooks alike. If you’r a foodarazzo, a semi-pro chef wannabe or just your run of the mill serious foodie, this app is is so worth the $50 they are charging. More info here via those great folks @ cool hunting.
- RT @lisalsong: Tear gas is WAY more dangerous than the cops say. It can cause long-lasting harm, damages skin, seeps into bystanders’ homes… 12 hours ago
- RT @RobbinSimmons7: The President’s “shooting and looting” wording in his tweet might be familiar in South FL. Same words used by former Mi… 6 days ago
- RT @SFHCtweets: We oppose the Trump administration’s efforts to cut nearly 700,000 unemployed and underemployed adults from SNAP #HandsOffS… 3 weeks ago
- Please show your support! #HandsOFFSNAP twitter.com/SFHCtweets/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @FeedingSouthFL: Our 5,000 person mega distribution is underway at @CFimpact in @cityofboyntonbeach! There’s plenty of food and the line… 3 weeks ago
- @Marsha34 Wait, wait ... for the spike - I think I spotted two masks in the entire crowd. "Big Big Big Clearance Ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.