For the last decade, the chefs at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) have been publishing The Professional Chef, an industry-standard textbook for aspiring cooks. Now available on the iPad, the significant volume has been given a much more accessible interface for professionals and home cooks alike. If you’r a foodarazzo, a semi-pro chef wannabe or just your run of the mill serious foodie, this app is is so worth the $50 they are charging. More info here via those great folks @ cool hunting.
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Kicking off today- the 2021 Summer BreakSpot Program & Meals on Wheels South Florida is proud to be a sponsor of 53 sites in… 1 week ago
- Join me in asking Congress to support the Universal School Meals Program Act of 2021 and the Stop Child Hunger Act… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @GinaMBenitez Should have known from the first time you came charging into my media life that you were a fellow Gemini.😀 4 weeks ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Meals on Wheels South Florida's Emergency Meal Program has the ability to deliver a 14-day supply of emergency #meals to a se… 1 month ago
- RT @_MealsOnWheels: When COVID-19 hit, Meals on Wheels rose to the challenge and delivered millions more meals than ever before. Yet, so ma… 3 months ago
- RT @NASAPersevere: Hello, world. My first look at my forever home. #CountdownToMars https://t.co/dkM9jE9I6X 4 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.