For the last decade, the chefs at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) have been publishing The Professional Chef, an industry-standard textbook for aspiring cooks. Now available on the iPad, the significant volume has been given a much more accessible interface for professionals and home cooks alike. If you’r a foodarazzo, a semi-pro chef wannabe or just your run of the mill serious foodie, this app is is so worth the $50 they are charging. More info here via those great folks @ cool hunting.
- RT @_MealsOnWheels: When COVID-19 hit, Meals on Wheels rose to the challenge and delivered millions more meals than ever before. Yet, so ma… 1 week ago
- RT @NASAPersevere: Hello, world. My first look at my forever home. #CountdownToMars https://t.co/dkM9jE9I6X 2 weeks ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Check out "Meals on Wheels South Florida's Virtual #Wine Tasting Event" eventbrite.com/e/meals-on-whe… @Eventbrite 3 weeks ago
- @GinaMBenitez SWEET!!! 2 months ago
- @GinaMBenitez Heartbreaking news. Sorry for your loss, Gina - treasure your memories and time together, you were bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @GinaMBenitez: I’m so glad I took you out for one last long car ride. And gave you my PDQ fries. You were an earth angel. Now you’re an… 3 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.