- RT @MOWSOFLO: See how our senior dining sites are adapting to safely serve our senior community in the latest edition of "Inside South Flor… 11 hours ago
- RT @GinaMBenitez: So now they are saying antigen testing is ALSO available for children ages 5-17. Mixed messages for days. Tons of confusi… 2 days ago
- RT @CSCBroward: Have a look at the @CSCBroward eBlast filled with fun and informative resources for kids and adults: https://t.co/LRsNNd15h… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: National Survey Finds Unprecedented Demand for Meals on Wheels patch.com/florida/aventu… #Aventura #Patch 1 month ago
- RT @DanRather: The coronavirus is at record numbers. It's raging out of control. Where the hell is the federal government? Where the hell i… 1 month ago
- RT @PaulRudnickNY: The world needs heroes and good news: Malala Yousafzai was shot by the Taliban 8 years ago. She's now won the Nobel Priz… 1 month ago
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
(via engadget) If you’ve been enjoying the fireworks over PIPA and SOPA these past weeks, get ready for more intellectual property ugliness. … Read More >>
Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
via Boing Boing
Attention Earthlings: Visit the TOM THE DANCING BUG WEBSITE, and follow RUBEN BOLLING on TWITTER. End transmission. Read More >>
via Boing Boing
As Boing Boing says, if you visit the Tom The Dancing Bug Website, you just might be participating in the type of patriotic and entertaining activity that CREATES JOBS FOR AMERICANS. If you follow RUBEN BOLLING on Twitter, you’re probably just wasting time.