- @borgodivagli ❤️ 4 days ago
- @Daniel_Sweeney Looks like two iPad pros on the desk. 1 month ago
- @normanvanaken Stay safe, Chef! Looks like the worst has passed! 2 months ago
- So FSF is now active at their Boynton location? < feedingsouthflorida.force.com/HOC__cmsconten…> 2 months ago
- Thanks 8 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 8 months ago
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
(via engadget) If you’ve been enjoying the fireworks over PIPA and SOPA these past weeks, get ready for more intellectual property ugliness. … Read More >>
Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
via Boing Boing
Attention Earthlings: Visit the TOM THE DANCING BUG WEBSITE, and follow RUBEN BOLLING on TWITTER. End transmission. Read More >>
via Boing Boing
As Boing Boing says, if you visit the Tom The Dancing Bug Website, you just might be participating in the type of patriotic and entertaining activity that CREATES JOBS FOR AMERICANS. If you follow RUBEN BOLLING on Twitter, you’re probably just wasting time.