- RT @MOWSOFLO: National Survey Finds Unprecedented Demand for Meals on Wheels patch.com/florida/aventu… #Aventura #Patch 1 day ago
- RT @DanRather: The coronavirus is at record numbers. It's raging out of control. Where the hell is the federal government? Where the hell i… 1 week ago
- RT @PaulRudnickNY: The world needs heroes and good news: Malala Yousafzai was shot by the Taliban 8 years ago. She's now won the Nobel Priz… 2 weeks ago
- @GinaMBenitez Pathetic and horrible. 3 weeks ago
- RT @GinaMBenitez: The horrible humans out in full force lately. twitter.com/wsvn/status/12… 3 weeks ago
- RT @lisalsong: Tear gas is WAY more dangerous than the cops say. It can cause long-lasting harm, damages skin, seeps into bystanders’ homes… 1 month ago
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Every June, since 2010, the waters of ’s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) provide the venue for the Bosch Parade, a wondrous armada of vessels and objects inspired by the work and ideas of Medieval painter Jheronimus Bosch. Artists from all disciplines (art, theatre, dance, music, architecture) collaborate with groups of enthusiastic amateurs and volunteers to create this artistic, water-borne parade, which runs for three days every June. This spawns not only a creative floating parade by and for the city, but also an extensive creativity network throughout the city. Check out the video of some of this year’s entries:
Ah, decisions, decisions. With the desktops of the world gathering dust and everyone practicing “better living through smartphones,” finding the right tools to successfully “define yourself ” online is tricky. The cool folks @ MDG Advertising put together a neat infographic on two options:
Infographicby MDG Advertising
The repurposed tumblers, juice glasses, vases, pendant beads and light fixtures are all eco-friendly products.