- Brilliant! twitter.com/JessieJessup/s… 18 hours ago
- RT @JessieJessup: Bill Paxton's performance in Love Tap is stunning. And one of the first music videos I recall focusing on male victims of… 18 hours ago
- R.I.P Bill Paxton... twitter.com/JessieJessup/s… 18 hours ago
- @jakeflorida- Amen, brother, Amen. 😡 1 week ago
- via CNN: Museum removes every piece of art created by immigrants cnn.com/2017/02/16/us/… 1 week ago
- On my way. 3 months ago
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Every June, since 2010, the waters of ’s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) provide the venue for the Bosch Parade, a wondrous armada of vessels and objects inspired by the work and ideas of Medieval painter Jheronimus Bosch. Artists from all disciplines (art, theatre, dance, music, architecture) collaborate with groups of enthusiastic amateurs and volunteers to create this artistic, water-borne parade, which runs for three days every June. This spawns not only a creative floating parade by and for the city, but also an extensive creativity network throughout the city. Check out the video of some of this year’s entries:
Ah, decisions, decisions. With the desktops of the world gathering dust and everyone practicing “better living through smartphones,” finding the right tools to successfully “define yourself ” online is tricky. The cool folks @ MDG Advertising put together a neat infographic on two options:
Infographicby MDG Advertising
The repurposed tumblers, juice glasses, vases, pendant beads and light fixtures are all eco-friendly products.