- @Xfinity, @comcast Come on - if you want to be "Awesome," add the ACC Network immediately! #ACCN.com 12 hours ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Volunteers Needed at Meals on Wheels South Florida patch.com/florida/aventu… 3 weeks ago
- Proud to be the 5,736th 😎 on @BackerKit for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Action Figure. Thanks @fctry rbg.backerkit.com/community_shar… 1 year ago
- Hello! 1 year ago
- RT @SunSentinel: Parents of Sandy Hook and Virginia Tech shooting victims to Parkland: 'Be there for each other' - Sun Sentinel https://t.c… 1 year ago
- RT @alex_vanpelt: The word 'shooting' is sickening. Put 'mass' before it, it's heartbreaking. Put 'school' before that, it's soul-crushing.… 1 year ago
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Every June, since 2010, the waters of ’s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) provide the venue for the Bosch Parade, a wondrous armada of vessels and objects inspired by the work and ideas of Medieval painter Jheronimus Bosch. Artists from all disciplines (art, theatre, dance, music, architecture) collaborate with groups of enthusiastic amateurs and volunteers to create this artistic, water-borne parade, which runs for three days every June. This spawns not only a creative floating parade by and for the city, but also an extensive creativity network throughout the city. Check out the video of some of this year’s entries:
Ah, decisions, decisions. With the desktops of the world gathering dust and everyone practicing “better living through smartphones,” finding the right tools to successfully “define yourself ” online is tricky. The cool folks @ MDG Advertising put together a neat infographic on two options:
Infographicby MDG Advertising
The repurposed tumblers, juice glasses, vases, pendant beads and light fixtures are all eco-friendly products.