- RT @SFHCtweets: We oppose the Trump administration’s efforts to cut nearly 700,000 unemployed and underemployed adults from SNAP #HandsOffS… 2 weeks ago
- Please show your support! #HandsOFFSNAP twitter.com/SFHCtweets/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FeedingSouthFL: Our 5,000 person mega distribution is underway at @CFimpact in @cityofboyntonbeach! There’s plenty of food and the line… 2 weeks ago
- @Marsha34 Wait, wait ... for the spike - I think I spotted two masks in the entire crowd. "Big Big Big Clearance Ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @emdrums: I’m just going to say it, the amount of y’all out and about today not wearing masks is horrifying. We are NOT out of the woods… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mattmfm: Mike Pence caught on hot mic delivering empty boxes of PPE for a PR stunt. https://t.co/IduvGhiPwj 3 weeks ago
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Every June, since 2010, the waters of ’s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) provide the venue for the Bosch Parade, a wondrous armada of vessels and objects inspired by the work and ideas of Medieval painter Jheronimus Bosch. Artists from all disciplines (art, theatre, dance, music, architecture) collaborate with groups of enthusiastic amateurs and volunteers to create this artistic, water-borne parade, which runs for three days every June. This spawns not only a creative floating parade by and for the city, but also an extensive creativity network throughout the city. Check out the video of some of this year’s entries:
Ah, decisions, decisions. With the desktops of the world gathering dust and everyone practicing “better living through smartphones,” finding the right tools to successfully “define yourself ” online is tricky. The cool folks @ MDG Advertising put together a neat infographic on two options:
Infographicby MDG Advertising
The repurposed tumblers, juice glasses, vases, pendant beads and light fixtures are all eco-friendly products.