Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- RT @SunSentinel: Parents of Sandy Hook and Virginia Tech shooting victims to Parkland: 'Be there for each other' - Sun Sentinel https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @alex_vanpelt: The word 'shooting' is sickening. Put 'mass' before it, it's heartbreaking. Put 'school' before that, it's soul-crushing.… 3 days ago
- 😀 2 months ago
- @borgodivagli ❤️ 3 months ago
- @Daniel_Sweeney Looks like two iPad pros on the desk. 4 months ago
- @normanvanaken Stay safe, Chef! Looks like the worst has passed! 5 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.