Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- RT @Jess_Bartholow: Trump's food stamp rule change, if enacted, would hurt 19 million households.... Join #HandsOffSNAP campaign to stop t… 2 months ago
- RT @egcanes: 16 years ago we lost #WarrenZevon. The greatest. Ever. https://t.co/tjGB3n92E0 2 months ago
- @Xfinity, @comcast Come on - if you want to be "Awesome," add the ACC Network immediately! #ACCN.com 2 months ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Volunteers Needed at Meals on Wheels South Florida patch.com/florida/aventu… 3 months ago
- Proud to be the 5,736th 😎 on @BackerKit for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Action Figure. Thanks @fctry rbg.backerkit.com/community_shar… 1 year ago
- Hello! 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.