Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- RT @lisalsong: Tear gas is WAY more dangerous than the cops say. It can cause long-lasting harm, damages skin, seeps into bystanders’ homes… 12 hours ago
- RT @RobbinSimmons7: The President’s “shooting and looting” wording in his tweet might be familiar in South FL. Same words used by former Mi… 6 days ago
- RT @SFHCtweets: We oppose the Trump administration’s efforts to cut nearly 700,000 unemployed and underemployed adults from SNAP #HandsOffS… 3 weeks ago
- Please show your support! #HandsOFFSNAP twitter.com/SFHCtweets/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @FeedingSouthFL: Our 5,000 person mega distribution is underway at @CFimpact in @cityofboyntonbeach! There’s plenty of food and the line… 3 weeks ago
- @Marsha34 Wait, wait ... for the spike - I think I spotted two masks in the entire crowd. "Big Big Big Clearance Ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
January 2012 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.