Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- Thanks 3 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 4 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Shop and support us! 2day, Amazon donates 10 times usual donation on your purchases to End Childhood Hunger! https://t… 4 months ago
- RT @SASlingerland: Thanks @fractweets and @FeedingAmerica for an inspiring dialogue about how we can #endhungernow. #hungerpc17 https://t.c… 4 months ago
- RT @LSheehanCastro: Hunger = more than food. We're talking Healthcare, affordable housing, Racism, wages, activism, Big Money, immigration… 4 months ago
- RT @Suzanne_Krull: Coalition of effective anti-poverty advocates must work TOGETHER on issues right out of the box. Deborah Weinstein. #hu… 4 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.