Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- RT @mikewhitmore: So I guess they aren't a fan ... #PokemonGO i.imgur.com/XUeL176.jpg https://t.co/GPGikD2Fte 1 week ago
- Shop Amazon, Support ECH! twitter.com/EndChildHunger… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FeedingSFL: September is Hunger Action Month & it's around the corner! Help Feeding South Florida "Set the Table" this year. https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- Pls Give! Today only! All donations to #NoKidHungry are TRIPLED, thanks in part to the Arby's Foundation. Donate now thndr.me/7KfFU9 2 months ago
- RT @TOTNSFla: We can always count on @AREA31Miami to brighten up our day 🙌☀️😋 #TOTNSFla #NoKidHungry #TGIF https://t.co/ToWXd3ypt8 2 months ago
- RT @jdandthehowl: Going to be another great night of music with all of these wonderful Ovation Music of Boca students tonight at 7pm https:… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.