Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- @borgodivagli ❤️ 4 days ago
- @Daniel_Sweeney Looks like two iPad pros on the desk. 1 month ago
- @normanvanaken Stay safe, Chef! Looks like the worst has passed! 2 months ago
- So FSF is now active at their Boynton location? < feedingsouthflorida.force.com/HOC__cmsconten…> 2 months ago
- Thanks 8 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 8 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.