Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- Brilliant! twitter.com/JessieJessup/s… 18 hours ago
- RT @JessieJessup: Bill Paxton's performance in Love Tap is stunning. And one of the first music videos I recall focusing on male victims of… 18 hours ago
- R.I.P Bill Paxton... twitter.com/JessieJessup/s… 18 hours ago
- @jakeflorida- Amen, brother, Amen. 😡 1 week ago
- via CNN: Museum removes every piece of art created by immigrants cnn.com/2017/02/16/us/… 1 week ago
- On my way. 3 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.