Thanks to dear friend Lori Gold for turning me on to this “perfect World” NY Times dream front page. Incredibly detailed and reproduced down to the last detail with working links and click-through stories…This is totally righteous! And thanks to Lori’s cousin, Emily, who teaches architecture at Parsons and participated in the project. See the full-size version here.
- RT @_MealsOnWheels: When COVID-19 hit, Meals on Wheels rose to the challenge and delivered millions more meals than ever before. Yet, so ma… 2 months ago
- RT @NASAPersevere: Hello, world. My first look at my forever home. #CountdownToMars https://t.co/dkM9jE9I6X 2 months ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Check out "Meals on Wheels South Florida's Virtual #Wine Tasting Event" eventbrite.com/e/meals-on-whe… @Eventbrite 2 months ago
- @GinaMBenitez SWEET!!! 4 months ago
- @GinaMBenitez Heartbreaking news. Sorry for your loss, Gina - treasure your memories and time together, you were bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @GinaMBenitez: I’m so glad I took you out for one last long car ride. And gave you my PDQ fries. You were an earth angel. Now you’re an… 5 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.