Thanks to dear friend Lori Gold for turning me on to this “perfect World” NY Times dream front page. Incredibly detailed and reproduced down to the last detail with working links and click-through stories…This is totally righteous! And thanks to Lori’s cousin, Emily, who teaches architecture at Parsons and participated in the project. See the full-size version here.
- RT @MOWSOFLO: For the entire month of October, Meals on Wheels South Florida will receive a $1 donation from each purchase of the $2.50 reu… 1 week ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Meals on Wheels South Florida and the Jewish Federation of Broward County partner to provide meals for seniors https://t.co/z… 1 month ago
- @GinaMBenitez What a great way to start a Tuesday in chaos-land with you anchoring on the morning news! Sweet! 1 month ago
- RT @GinaMBenitez: Best ridiculous quarantine purchase thus far. Happy Monday beautiful people! https://t.co/wojkwORrGc 1 month ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: See how our senior dining sites are adapting to safely serve our senior community in the latest edition of "Inside South Flor… 1 month ago
- RT @GinaMBenitez: So now they are saying antigen testing is ALSO available for children ages 5-17. Mixed messages for days. Tons of confusi… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.