Thanks to dear friend Lori Gold for turning me on to this “perfect World” NY Times dream front page. Incredibly detailed and reproduced down to the last detail with working links and click-through stories…This is totally righteous! And thanks to Lori’s cousin, Emily, who teaches architecture at Parsons and participated in the project. See the full-size version here.
- RT @NikkiFriedFL: 👏 👏 👏 This will have a life-changing impact on families, helping reduce hunger in our communities. https://t.co/i8eqUDI… 9 months ago
- @GinaMBenitez Oh, No! Heartbreaking. 😢 9 months ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Kicking off today- the 2021 Summer BreakSpot Program & Meals on Wheels South Florida is proud to be a sponsor of 53 sites in… 11 months ago
- Join me in asking Congress to support the Universal School Meals Program Act of 2021 and the Stop Child Hunger Act… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- @GinaMBenitez Should have known from the first time you came charging into my media life that you were a fellow Gemini.😀 11 months ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Meals on Wheels South Florida's Emergency Meal Program has the ability to deliver a 14-day supply of emergency #meals to a se… 12 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.