Join 3 other subscribers
Subversive 'Toon Artist Links
- RT @LeynerMark: Jean-Luc Godard. Absolute, unalloyed hero to me. https://t.co/m0o9Ng6OKx 6 months ago
- RT @NikkiFriedFL: 👏 👏 👏 This will have a life-changing impact on families, helping reduce hunger in our communities. https://t.co/i8eqUDI… 1 year ago
- @GinaMBenitez Oh, No! Heartbreaking. 😢 1 year ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Kicking off today- the 2021 Summer BreakSpot Program & Meals on Wheels South Florida is proud to be a sponsor of 53 sites in… 1 year ago
- Join me in asking Congress to support the Universal School Meals Program Act of 2021 and the Stop Child Hunger Act… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @GinaMBenitez Should have known from the first time you came charging into my media life that you were a fellow Gemini.😀 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Daily Archives: November 26, 2008
No, Viriginia, There Isn’t a Santa Clause. Really. No Matter What the Man Says. Word.
In keeping with the time-honored tradition of mainstream media re-running that whack “Letter about Santa Clause” every year by some obviously hallucinating young girl (yeah, right) named Virginia, I thought I would continue my own tradition, started in 1991, of … Continue reading
Posted in Living, Personal Leave a comment