- @borgodivagli ❤️ 4 days ago
- @Daniel_Sweeney Looks like two iPad pros on the desk. 1 month ago
- @normanvanaken Stay safe, Chef! Looks like the worst has passed! 2 months ago
- So FSF is now active at their Boynton location? < feedingsouthflorida.force.com/HOC__cmsconten…> 2 months ago
- Thanks 8 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 8 months ago
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Category Archives: Administration
via Mashable! This series is supported by Rackspace, the better way to do hosting. Learn more about Rackspace’s hosting solutions … Read More >>
OK, let’s face it: there’s so much information out there, my fingers would wear to bloody stumps and my brain explode if I tried to report, share or comment on them all myself. So I’ve linked with Pulse and Posterous … Continue reading
This has potential. And it’s possible to do via e-mail and phone? And we can “Pulse” posts? I wonder how images look? Let’s try my new and improved Twitter “muzzle” badge.. .
Experimenting for a few days with using HootSuite to manage all my social media feeds. Let’s see how things go…
Consolidation, streamlining and managing workflow are the words for the day.