Here’s a black and white moment: Lots of credit and kudos for those who are sharing this disturbing info-graphic, but a special shout-out to Stephanie McMillan’s post via Facebook and Jack Dean on March 9th via Posterous, among others… As Jack says, “This chart puts the class war in simple, visual terms. On the left you have the “shared sacrifices” and “painful cuts” that the Republicans claim we must make to get our fiscal house in order. On the right, you can plainly see WHY these cuts are ‘necessary.’ “
- RT @NikkiFriedFL: 👏 👏 👏 This will have a life-changing impact on families, helping reduce hunger in our communities. https://t.co/i8eqUDI… 10 months ago
- @GinaMBenitez Oh, No! Heartbreaking. 😢 10 months ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Kicking off today- the 2021 Summer BreakSpot Program & Meals on Wheels South Florida is proud to be a sponsor of 53 sites in… 1 year ago
- Join me in asking Congress to support the Universal School Meals Program Act of 2021 and the Stop Child Hunger Act… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @GinaMBenitez Should have known from the first time you came charging into my media life that you were a fellow Gemini.😀 1 year ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Meals on Wheels South Florida's Emergency Meal Program has the ability to deliver a 14-day supply of emergency #meals to a se… 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.