Here’s a black and white moment: Lots of credit and kudos for those who are sharing this disturbing info-graphic, but a special shout-out to Stephanie McMillan’s post via Facebook and Jack Dean on March 9th via Posterous, among others… As Jack says, “This chart puts the class war in simple, visual terms. On the left you have the “shared sacrifices” and “painful cuts” that the Republicans claim we must make to get our fiscal house in order. On the right, you can plainly see WHY these cuts are ‘necessary.’ “
- Thanks 2 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 2 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Shop and support us! 2day, Amazon donates 10 times usual donation on your purchases to End Childhood Hunger! https://t… 2 months ago
- RT @SASlingerland: Thanks @fractweets and @FeedingAmerica for an inspiring dialogue about how we can #endhungernow. #hungerpc17 https://t.c… 2 months ago
- RT @LSheehanCastro: Hunger = more than food. We're talking Healthcare, affordable housing, Racism, wages, activism, Big Money, immigration… 2 months ago
- RT @Suzanne_Krull: Coalition of effective anti-poverty advocates must work TOGETHER on issues right out of the box. Deborah Weinstein. #hu… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.