Here’s a black and white moment: Lots of credit and kudos for those who are sharing this disturbing info-graphic, but a special shout-out to Stephanie McMillan’s post via Facebook and Jack Dean on March 9th via Posterous, among others… As Jack says, “This chart puts the class war in simple, visual terms. On the left you have the “shared sacrifices” and “painful cuts” that the Republicans claim we must make to get our fiscal house in order. On the right, you can plainly see WHY these cuts are ‘necessary.’ “
- RT @Jess_Bartholow: Trump's food stamp rule change, if enacted, would hurt 19 million households.... Join #HandsOffSNAP campaign to stop t… 1 week ago
- RT @egcanes: 16 years ago we lost #WarrenZevon. The greatest. Ever. https://t.co/tjGB3n92E0 1 week ago
- @Xfinity, @comcast Come on - if you want to be "Awesome," add the ACC Network immediately! #ACCN.com 3 weeks ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Volunteers Needed at Meals on Wheels South Florida patch.com/florida/aventu… 1 month ago
- Proud to be the 5,736th 😎 on @BackerKit for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Action Figure. Thanks @fctry rbg.backerkit.com/community_shar… 1 year ago
- Hello! 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.