Here’s a black and white moment: Lots of credit and kudos for those who are sharing this disturbing info-graphic, but a special shout-out to Stephanie McMillan’s post via Facebook and Jack Dean on March 9th via Posterous, among others… As Jack says, “This chart puts the class war in simple, visual terms. On the left you have the “shared sacrifices” and “painful cuts” that the Republicans claim we must make to get our fiscal house in order. On the right, you can plainly see WHY these cuts are ‘necessary.’ “
- @GinaMBenitez Heartbreaking news. Sorry for your loss, Gina - treasure your memories and time together, you were bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @GinaMBenitez: I’m so glad I took you out for one last long car ride. And gave you my PDQ fries. You were an earth angel. Now you’re an… 1 week ago
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: In President-elect Joe Biden, Americans elected a leader ready on Day One. Working together with President Biden and Vic… 2 weeks ago
- @ccruzon7 We are going to miss you - I can't imagine starting the morning without you at the News Desk. Good Luck! 3 weeks ago
- RT @WPLGLocal10: WHERE TO GET FOOD: Food distributions continue to help families during coronavirus. Check the list to see where this week'… 1 month ago
- RT @afterschool4all: 💡💡 IT'S HERE! 💡💡 Today marks the 21st #LightsOnAfterschool, day for us to point the nation's spotlight at the incredib… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.