I love my iPhone4. It’s like the 4th iPhone in the family in 2 years – I even had to convert my original 3G into an iPod touch for my 6 year-old daughter just to keep my wife off my case (and happy with her hand-me-down 3GS) to be able to justify my conspicuous consumption and 25-year Apple addiction. So I totally relate to the author of this post who says that “People say that I never say anything bad about the iPhone. Here’s something: its notification system is awful. In particular, … Read More >>
- RT @_MealsOnWheels: When COVID-19 hit, Meals on Wheels rose to the challenge and delivered millions more meals than ever before. Yet, so ma… 3 days ago
- RT @NASAPersevere: Hello, world. My first look at my forever home. #CountdownToMars https://t.co/dkM9jE9I6X 1 week ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Check out "Meals on Wheels South Florida's Virtual #Wine Tasting Event" eventbrite.com/e/meals-on-whe… @Eventbrite 2 weeks ago
- @GinaMBenitez SWEET!!! 2 months ago
- @GinaMBenitez Heartbreaking news. Sorry for your loss, Gina - treasure your memories and time together, you were bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @GinaMBenitez: I’m so glad I took you out for one last long car ride. And gave you my PDQ fries. You were an earth angel. Now you’re an… 3 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.