I love my iPhone4. It’s like the 4th iPhone in the family in 2 years – I even had to convert my original 3G into an iPod touch for my 6 year-old daughter just to keep my wife off my case (and happy with her hand-me-down 3GS) to be able to justify my conspicuous consumption and 25-year Apple addiction. So I totally relate to the author of this post who says that “People say that I never say anything bad about the iPhone. Here’s something: its notification system is awful. In particular, … Read More >>
- RT @NikkiFriedFL: 👏 👏 👏 This will have a life-changing impact on families, helping reduce hunger in our communities. https://t.co/i8eqUDI… 3 months ago
- @GinaMBenitez Oh, No! Heartbreaking. 😢 3 months ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Kicking off today- the 2021 Summer BreakSpot Program & Meals on Wheels South Florida is proud to be a sponsor of 53 sites in… 5 months ago
- Join me in asking Congress to support the Universal School Meals Program Act of 2021 and the Stop Child Hunger Act… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @GinaMBenitez Should have known from the first time you came charging into my media life that you were a fellow Gemini.😀 6 months ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Meals on Wheels South Florida's Emergency Meal Program has the ability to deliver a 14-day supply of emergency #meals to a se… 6 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.