I love my iPhone4. It’s like the 4th iPhone in the family in 2 years – I even had to convert my original 3G into an iPod touch for my 6 year-old daughter just to keep my wife off my case (and happy with her hand-me-down 3GS) to be able to justify my conspicuous consumption and 25-year Apple addiction. So I totally relate to the author of this post who says that “People say that I never say anything bad about the iPhone. Here’s something: its notification system is awful. In particular, … Read More >>
- @Daniel_Sweeney Looks like two iPad pros on the desk. 2 weeks ago
- @normanvanaken Stay safe, Chef! Looks like the worst has passed! 1 month ago
- So FSF is now active at their Boynton location? < feedingsouthflorida.force.com/HOC__cmsconten…> 1 month ago
- Thanks 6 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 7 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Shop and support us! 2day, Amazon donates 10 times usual donation on your purchases to End Childhood Hunger! https://t… 7 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.