Join 3 other subscribers
Subversive 'Toon Artist Links
- RT @LeynerMark: Jean-Luc Godard. Absolute, unalloyed hero to me. https://t.co/m0o9Ng6OKx 6 months ago
- RT @NikkiFriedFL: 👏 👏 👏 This will have a life-changing impact on families, helping reduce hunger in our communities. https://t.co/i8eqUDI… 1 year ago
- @GinaMBenitez Oh, No! Heartbreaking. 😢 1 year ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Kicking off today- the 2021 Summer BreakSpot Program & Meals on Wheels South Florida is proud to be a sponsor of 53 sites in… 1 year ago
- Join me in asking Congress to support the Universal School Meals Program Act of 2021 and the Stop Child Hunger Act… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @GinaMBenitez Should have known from the first time you came charging into my media life that you were a fellow Gemini.😀 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Daily Archives: September 7, 2010
Fear N Loathing T-Shirt
via Uncrate Oh, Hunter, Gonzo just isn’t the same without you. Show your appreciation for Hunter S. Thompson with this limited edition Fear N Loathing T-Shirt ($26). It also comes with … Read More >>
Posted in Personal, Smack Leave a comment
Courier: 1-Stop Uploading of Files to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Etc.
via Gizmodo If you’re frequently uploading videos and photos to Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitpic or Facebook, you know that it’s slightly annoying to have to log into each service, search your files and go through their uploader. Courier solves all … Continue reading
Posted in Personal, Technology, Uncategorized Leave a comment
Wasn’t 1984 Like, 16 Years Ago?
It’s okay for cops to track suspects via GPS without a warrant, VA appeals court rules. The Virginia Court of Appeals ruled today that law enforcement should have the right to track criminal suspects with GPS, even without a warrant. … Continue reading
Posted in Smack, The Real World Leave a comment
Twitter For Food – Skip a Meal, Donate the $’s
Twitter for Food is back with it’s monthly call to skip a meal today, and donate the money that you save to end childhood hunger. You can donate to the organization I work with directly, End Childhood Hunger, via their web … Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy Links, Hunger, Personal Leave a comment