Join 3 other subscribers
- RT @LeynerMark: Jean-Luc Godard. Absolute, unalloyed hero to me. https://t.co/m0o9Ng6OKx 4 months ago
- RT @NikkiFriedFL: 👏 👏 👏 This will have a life-changing impact on families, helping reduce hunger in our communities. https://t.co/i8eqUDI… 1 year ago
- @GinaMBenitez Oh, No! Heartbreaking. 😢 1 year ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Kicking off today- the 2021 Summer BreakSpot Program & Meals on Wheels South Florida is proud to be a sponsor of 53 sites in… 1 year ago
- Join me in asking Congress to support the Universal School Meals Program Act of 2021 and the Stop Child Hunger Act… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @GinaMBenitez Should have known from the first time you came charging into my media life that you were a fellow Gemini.😀 1 year ago
April 2006 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Daily Archives: April 26, 2006
We all have our compass. I wrap my framework with the words of friends and those whom I admire. A brief sampling: Don’t be so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. Noble is man Rich is the earth Where there is … Continue reading
Watch this space. As soon as I get my suddenly out-of-control life into some semblance of order, I will be adding my voice to the cacophony of observers vying to get their personal dish listed on the world’s menu.