Join 3 other subscribers
Subversive 'Toon Artist Links
- RT @LeynerMark: Jean-Luc Godard. Absolute, unalloyed hero to me. https://t.co/m0o9Ng6OKx 6 months ago
- RT @NikkiFriedFL: 👏 👏 👏 This will have a life-changing impact on families, helping reduce hunger in our communities. https://t.co/i8eqUDI… 1 year ago
- @GinaMBenitez Oh, No! Heartbreaking. 😢 1 year ago
- RT @MOWSOFLO: Kicking off today- the 2021 Summer BreakSpot Program & Meals on Wheels South Florida is proud to be a sponsor of 53 sites in… 1 year ago
- Join me in asking Congress to support the Universal School Meals Program Act of 2021 and the Stop Child Hunger Act… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @GinaMBenitez Should have known from the first time you came charging into my media life that you were a fellow Gemini.😀 1 year ago
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Supreme Court Rules “Public Domain” Not Permanent – Congress Can Re-Copyright Works
(via engadget) If you’ve been enjoying the fireworks over PIPA and SOPA these past weeks, get ready for more intellectual property ugliness. … Read More >>
Posted in The Real World Leave a comment
Wear A Wi-Fi Hotspot: Cutting-Edge Cufflinks
Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
Posted in Technology, The Real World Leave a comment
TOM THE DANCING BUG: What Message Did We Receive From Outer Space??
via Boing Boing
Attention Earthlings: Visit the TOM THE DANCING BUG WEBSITE, and follow RUBEN BOLLING on TWITTER. End transmission. Read More >>
Sweet Calvin & Hobbes tribute recreates Calvin’s deranged snowman torture [Video]
You Finally Have A Google Plus Business Page… Now What?
My friend John Haydon is a social media rock star and probably one of the most knowledgable and visionary “experts” out there when it comes to social media for nonprofit organizations. You can find him at Inbound Zombie, his consulting business, or his personal web site is here. Although every one of his posts is worth reading (and following), his piece on Google+ business pages is especially worthwhile, since we’re all pretty much sailing in uncharted waters, here. The full Huffington Post story is here.
Posted in Advocacy Links, Personal, The Real World Leave a comment
Tom the Dancing Bug: Over-Tax the Job-Creators Like Hollingsworth Hound!
via Boing Boing
As Boing Boing says, if you visit the Tom The Dancing Bug Website, you just might be participating in the type of patriotic and entertaining activity that CREATES JOBS FOR AMERICANS. If you follow RUBEN BOLLING on Twitter, you’re probably just wasting time.
Protecting Your Online Reputation: 4 Things You Need to Know
Posted in Living, Personal, The Real World Leave a comment