Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- @PitbullofComedy Bobby, I was lucky enough to interview you, Robin, Dice, Jake Johanson, etc. for Comedy Mag in the 90's! Keep the faith! 2 months ago
- I just backed Gary Baseman Documentary: Mythical Creatures on @Kickstarter kck.st/1yQD2fg 3 months ago
- Help make it happen for GOkey: Charger. Cable. Locator. Memory. All on your key-ring. on @indiegogo igg.me/p/668128/twtr/… 3 months ago
- RT @EndChildHunger: Shop at AmazonSmile thru 6/15/14 & Amazon will donate an extra $5 to End Childhood Hunger. Link to shop: http://t.co/S6… 4 months ago
- RT @twowitwowoo: I wish I was in a gang. I never know what to do with my hands when having my picture taken. 4 months ago
- I care about the #CARcrisis. @OMBPress, please act now. Help save lives and ask Congress to fund #CAR @UNPeacekeeping inv.fm/6015c5X1 4 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.