Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- RT @joshgreenman: This is a piece of writing. http://t.co/tlDKhd03HF 1 week ago
- #ParaboPress is coming soon from the @Photojojo team. Sign up for updates and get a free print, today only! parabo.press/freeprint/ 1 week ago
- Ripsaw EV2 Extreme Luxury Super Tank 2015 1st Look youtu.be/9WxO6TwnFzU via @YouTube 1 month ago
- I just backed Randy Bernsen CD project- GRACE NOTES on @Kickstarter kck.st/1H2iGEi 1 month ago
- I just backed Nokē U-Lock: World's Smartest U-Lock on @Kickstarter kck.st/1xaf2Sf 3 months ago
- @lokiware Greetings, Adam. Any word yet on if and when the new Attachment Tamer will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes? 3 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.