Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- @lokiware Greetings, Adam. Any word yet on if and when the new Attachment Tamer will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes? 3 weeks ago
- Merci For Budapest Hotel... 1 month ago
- With apologies to Julie Andrews... 1 month ago
- The sound of music. Lady Gaga. Words fail me. Somewhere, an Oscar musical shark is jumping. 1 month ago
- Excited to be backing @moment on @kickstarter with their new iPhone case for mobile photography. kickstarter.com/projects/58428… 2 months ago
- Xoo belt by Nifty: Belt that charges your phone, anytime, anywhere (pre-launch) producthunt.com/l/4b8f08b1e1 producthunt.com/posts/xoo-belt… 4 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.