Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- Xoo belt by Nifty: Belt that charges your phone, anytime, anywhere (pre-launch) producthunt.com/l/4b8f08b1e1 producthunt.com/posts/xoo-belt… 3 days ago
- RT @robbmontgomery: I am in the streets of Berlin today filming and posting a @storehousehq package in real time. youtu.be/mTzK1al_EaI 1 week ago
- RT @robbmontgomery: I am using @Storehouse app to report multimedia in real time from #Berlin #Wall. storehouse.co/stories/o0u6w-… Check for late… 1 week ago
- @PitbullofComedy Bobby, I was lucky enough to interview you, Robin, Dice, Jake Johanson, etc. for Comedy Mag in the 90's! Keep the faith! 3 months ago
- I just backed Gary Baseman Documentary: Mythical Creatures on @Kickstarter kck.st/1yQD2fg 4 months ago
- Help make it happen for GOkey: Charger. Cable. Locator. Memory. All on your key-ring. on @indiegogo igg.me/p/668128/twtr/… 4 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.