Did you ever wish that Wi-Fi hotspots (you know, those pesky access points that appear to be everywhere until you actually need to use one of them) would just, well, “grow on sleeves?” Well now a set of cufflinks available from Brookstone not only adorn your wrists, but power your insatiable internet needs as well. Check them out via a video at the mashable writeup here. Or go directly to Brookstone to buy here.
- Help make it happen for 'Stand with Haitian Workers for A Living Wage!' igg.me/p/stand-with-h… #indiegogo via @indiegogo 1 week ago
- Lou Reed dead at 71. An irreplaceable loss. May you walk on the wild side forever. One of the greatest voices of our generation. 1 month ago
- @BenCrandell @thebbtcenter And it's ...drum roll... BILLY JOEL! Yawn. Fail. 1 month ago
- Life is good! RT @rajskub: Yes! I will return. Thanks@skibum415: 24 returns to #Fox next year. Any chance we get to see the amazing #Chloe? 2 months ago
- @iluvmarthasvy A belated thank you for all your 4square likes - appreciate the support so much! 2 months ago
- Back home with amazing volunteers. Awesome time in Orlando with great hunger partners. #nokidhungry 4sq.com/1gFwyVA 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.